One of the requests from one of the new students is “how
to get involved in entrepreneurial ventures.” It got me to
thinking about things we could bring up.
Two interesting concepts that we can point out is Nonobvious
2017 and Cooperatives for entrepreneurs.
Rohit Bhargava gives thoughtful tips on
before they take off. This is something that should
interest entrepreneurs. He suggests ideas for trend curators:
- be curious: ask why, continuously be in learning mode
- be observant of the small details of organization
- attend to various ideas and hold back from fixating
- pause and think through things; avoid jumping to results
- be elegant in expressing things
Riding on a flightI learned about CCA Global Partners which
has a remarkable corporate mission and business model to help
entrepreneurs. The web site boasts more than ten divisions
of fields they enhance by bringing folks together involved
in related enterprises.
Sometimes seeing what works in one field helps progress
in your area.
Leave a Reply