Investopedia listed five novel ways that could
be used to get ideas and information about
positions, whether they are advertised or not.
Three of the five offer new avenues in my mind.
1 Using twitter
- follow organizations you rank highly
- search and scan hashtags
- view twitjobsearch.com
2 Build on an interview rejection
- Use initial interview as an opportunity
to courteously show your qualities after the
interview and NON-selection.
- Propose new roles you might help make
successful, based on what you learned in the
- Propose new ideas and indicate who you
could successfully implement them.
3 Offer rewards for successful job leads
- the article mentions money, but there
are plenty of other “incentives” that could be
compensated to one’s network to assist in
interviews, career coaching and position
- the least idea might be strong intuitive
insights in reviewing resumes and including
Crowd sourcing could be added in obvious and