In one of her slash/career views on career
transitions, Marci Alboher offered good
insight for thinking, preparing for what
we do next and some things we
- set and re-set challenging career goals. Move
between related segments.
+ Examine different outlets for your
creativity and expertise.
- trade places with people as part of your
personal growth– research to manufacturing,
operations to staff, applied research to
- consider all size of firms, that translates to
looking at the big picture for your next steps
not just narrow, ‘the way it is usually done”
steps or changes.
- mentor and be mentored. It takes time but
is essential for personal growth and grounding.
- be current in your appearance and early
meeting gestures. This is so often overlooked
and hard to overcome when not done well.